Friday, March 27, 2015

Inspired by Nat

 
This weeks challenge at Daring Cardmakers is all about our lovely Design Team member Nat.
Our host Lythan would like you to hop over to Nats blog and check out her fabulous design style and make a card using her style as your inspiration.
 
 
This was a difficult challenge  Nats style to me seems very clean with a mix of patterns.

 
I have gone with a focal point with the sentiment and die cut border and used 3 very different patterned papers.

 
Don't forget to stop by the Design Teams blog to check out theire lovely inspiration and also don't forget to check out Nats blog HERE
 

2 comments:

  1. Your card is fab Dawn, it did make me chortle that you featured lemons on it a la my love for that Liz Lemon paper in that Dear Lizzy collection! :D You know what I like!
    Also I love those yellow tones against the grey paper, another love of mine!
    Fab work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have summed up Nat style really well Dawn, especially the lemons :)

    ReplyDelete