Thursday, October 1, 2015

Rainbow Christmas

I have made a start on my Christmas shopping.  I have to get it done early for my family in England as my Parent in Laws go for a little holiday around the end of October to the UK.  I find it very difficult as there is nothing in the shops for Christmas yet and every  year I struggle.

But I am getting there with my Christmas cards,  so here is another:

 
I have used a reindeer embossing plate for the background and inked around the edges.

 
I have then used lots of die cut stars in all sizes and styles in a rainbow of glittered card.  Also to add that festive touch I have used a little jingle bell.
 
This card is for the challenge over at Merry Monday and you have to use rainbow colours on your card.
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Loving all those sparkling, glittery stars...cute, cute card!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, I love this fun design. Thank you for playing along with Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the glitter and sparkle. I loved your added touch "the jingle bell" Lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, just love these sparkly rainbow stars!! Thanks so much for playing with us this week at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the rainbow coloured stars, awesome card. Thanks for sharing at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete