Friday, July 22, 2016

Add a Doodle

Its Friday and its challenge time at Daring Cardmakers.
 
Our lovely host Purvi is amazing artist and a lot of her cards have hand drawn images on them.
 
So this weeks challenge is to take inspiration from her style and add a hand drawn image, doodle, scribble and make the pen your friend.
 
Check out her blog HERE.
 
 
 
I am not very good at drawing so I have gone with doodle clouds and rain drops.
 
The papers are from Stampin Up called cherry on top and I have made the umbrella into a shaker card.

 
I think my card is appropriate at the moment as the weather here in France cant decide whether to be sunny or rainy.
 
Its also my Dads birthday today.  So Happy Birthday Dad if you are reading this.
 
Have a great weekend.
xXx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment