Friday, November 11, 2016

Step Away From The Cards

Good Morning Crafters.
 
 This week at Daring Cardmakers its all about gift boxes and bags.
 
So we thought we'd have a bit of a Crafting Party for the end of the year.  So for the next few weeks, we'll be mixing up our usual card challenges with some other crafting items, and we'd love to see what you make!
 
We'd just like you to make or decorate a box or gift bag - it doesn't even have to be Christmas-themed.
 
But I love Christmas so I went with a festive theme.

 
I made a little milk carton box and added some of my favourite papers from My Minds Eye called Sugar plum.

 
I was recently out shopping and I came across these giant jingle bells and pom pom trim which I just had to use on this project.

 
I then added a few die cut snowflakes and added a little tag with a peg which closes the box.
The box is a good size so can hold a good amount of chocolate which I know I like to receive at Christmas.
 
Don't forget to stop by the Design team Blogs to see some more lovely inspiration.
 
xXx

5 comments:

  1. Great giftbox !!!!!
    Love the big bells !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! The pompom trim and jingle bell are great festive touches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm absolutely loving those pom poms Dawn. In fact, I'm loving your make full stop! Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love milk-carton style boxes, they are such fun to make and always look so cute. This one is so pretty, what gorgeous colours you've used

    ReplyDelete
  5. The box is so nice itself, but your decoration makes it very special indeed. I love the pompom trim :-)

    ReplyDelete