Friday, December 2, 2016

December Elemental Inspiration

 
Its December, woohoo.
 
Did I tell you I love Christmas?
 
What a fabulous image we have this week at Daring Cardmakers.
 
 
 
Lots of lovely frosty elements to choose from this week and remember to use at 3 from the photo.
 
 
 
I picked the colours, tree, reindeer and texture (the cushions and throw)
 
 
 
The tree is a die cut from Spellbinders which does make a 3d decoration if you use both halves.  I also added the baubles and star which is included in the set.  The reindeer is from my Cricut imagine which I cut from silver cardstock.
 
I then used a cable knit embossing folder from Stampin Up to create the background.
 
Hope you can stop by the blog and share your lovely creations with us.
 
xXx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment