Monday, February 12, 2018

Weekend Grill

Good Morning Crafters and Spellbinder Fans.
 
I have this fun BBQ project to share with you today using this fun and fabulous new die from Spellbinders called Weekend Grill.
 
 
I started with a square piece of textured white card and I randomly cut into it using the little bottle from the die set.  I decided to create my own background using the dies from the Weekend Grill set.
 
 
I then cut the bottles out again but this time from green mirror card stock and placed these back into the negative space of my background.  From the bottles that were cut from the background I cut off the little lemon slices and glued these on as well and coloured each one with a yellow promarker.

 
I then mat and layered some black and white card stock to create the centre section using the 6x6 matting basics die.

 
I cut the BBQ, grill and tools from black and silver mirror card and added these to the card.

 
I then finished my card with a sentiment also cut from black mirror card stock using the Simply Said Phrase Two die set.



A great card and die set for the men in our lives.  My husband loves to BBQ even in the winter as we have the gas BBQ set up in the shed for all weather use.
 
Thanks for stopping by and please check out the website over at Spellbinders for details of the dies I have used on todays project.
 



 

3 comments:

  1. Great card !
    Love those green bottles !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cool card Dawn. Wish it was BBQ weather! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super BBQ card Dawn - would be perfect for my husband! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete