Monday, May 28, 2018

Sew Sweet

Hello everyone and welcome to anther weekly Spellblogger post from Spellbinders.


I am in love with this die set from Tammy Tutterow at Spellbinders called Sweet Treats from the Sew Sweet Collection.

The set comes with lots of lovely dies in order to create this bird and his little house.


I decided to create a shaped card using the scalloped edge die that comes in the set. 


I then created my background using the stitched edge square die and used some blue and green inks and blended them on to my card.

I cut all the elements I needed to create my little bird and house and added them to my card.

This set is just fabulous and crammed full of lots of lovely dies including the little flowers and leaves.


I finished with a greeting from the same collection called Sew Sweet Sentiments.  I blended two shades of pink ink onto the die cut sentiment to create a little ombre effect.


Thanks for stopping by today and please check out the website over at Spellbinders to see the full collection from Tammy Tutterow called Sew Sweet.




No comments:

Post a Comment