Monday, August 6, 2018

Stamping a Background

I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  We had some very hot weather and spent a lot of time indoors but made the most of the beautiful evenings.

Today I have a card to share where I have created my own stamped background.  I do love a pretty designer series paper but also love to make my own especially with such a pretty set called Jar Of Love from Stampin Up.

To create my card I started with a square of white card stock and used the smallest flower and some of the foliage to create the background.  I just stamped randomly all over using highland heather, so saffron, pear pizzazz and soft sea foam.

I then used the Pinewood Planks Embossing Folder to create the textured background.

I then mat and layered this to some of the lovely highland heather card stock.


Next I die cut and stamped all the elements I needed for the jars using the Everyday Jars Framelits Dies.


I also did a little bit of gold embossing on the jar lids and the little hessian wrap.

I love that this stamp set comes with lots of different sized flowers and foliage.  Some of the flowers are also two step stamps.  This is great as it takes no time at all to make really pretty blooms.


Thanks for stopping by today and please check me out on Facebook and Instagram.  Just click the links down the side.

Please pop over to the Stampin up Website for more details and when placing an order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator
Please also don't forget about bonus days.
There is a lovely new promotion happening for all of August.
If you spend 60 euros/£45 (before shipping) in August you will receive a lovely 6 euro/£4.50 voucher to spend in September.  How great is that?
Please hang on to those emails with your voucher codes that Stampin Up will send you.  I won't get copies as they come directly from Stampin Up so please keep them safe.

Please contact me if you would like more information.


Products Used









No comments:

Post a Comment