Wednesday, April 6, 2022

Flowering Fields Biscuit Box

Hello everyone.

Following on from the post I shared on Monday I thought I would create another style of box that fits the little biscuits I bought.

This time I used the gorgeous flowing fields designer series paper and created a wrap for the box which just slides off.

I just really wanted to show off the gorgeous designer series paper from the mini catalogue and making bags and boxes does just that.


Card stock measures : 11" x 7"
Score of the short side at : 1" and 6"
Score of the long side at : 1", 5", 6" and 10"

This box opens like a suite case.  So you will need to pop glue on the first four square tabs which makes the base.  The add glue to the last 2 squares to make the lid.


I also added some of the gorgeous petal pink ribbon which I had in my stash from the winter mini catalogue and a cute tag.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.


Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.

PRODUCTS USED



 

No comments:

Post a Comment