Friday, June 24, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - Midsummer

 Hello everyone and its so close to the weekend and I hope you have something nice planned?  We are going to a sort of Comic Con type of event as my daughter is a cosplayer.  I love going as I get to see my daughter just be herself and dress up as her favourite manga characters.   I do find that I get a little excited at these events especially when you see the Star Wars characters and the time and effort they use to create their costumes is just amazing.

So here we have this weeks challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.  Miri is our lovely host this week and would like to see you be inspired by midsummer and nature.



I decided to create a bee card using the Ladybug Builder Punch.  I just punched two body's out, one in black and another in yellow and cut the yellow part into sections to create the stripes.  I also added some wings using vellum.

I did use a retired die set to create the honey comb on the card.


My garden is alive with bees at the moment which is just so lovely.  In the garden there is one huge flowering bush that they seem to love and the noise that comes from it is amazing.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment