Monday, July 25, 2022

For Everything Fancy Sequins Shaker Card

Hello everyone.

I hope we are all good and are enjoying the summer holidays.  I know that it is summer but my thoughts have turned to the festive season.

As soon as I get a new bundle, especially a Christmas one, I have to see if I can make a shaker card.

Stampin up also have the most fabulous new sequins in the annual catalogue and I just needed to use those.  You get three tubs of pink, green and blue sequins in all kinds of shapes.  They are just so pretty.


I have used the Snowman Magic Bundle to create the card.  The die set has this gorgeous snowflake frame, so I made the design of the card fairly simple with just a stamped greeting.  


I must make the same card but using the green and pink sequins.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment