Friday, September 16, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - Word of Comfort

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

As we say goodbye to our Queen, we cannot help but think about sadness and loss and my lovely parents are always in my thoughts.  We all find it difficult when we have to create a sympathy card, but we know these little messages of comfort are always needed.

So, for this week's challenge we ask that you make a card to reach out to someone to offer some support.  It doesn't have to be a sympathy card, it could just be a simple hello, just to give a bit of comfort and kindness.


I have made a simple card just to say hello.  You can then write your own lovely personal message on the inside.  I have used the Pansy Patch Bundle and I have stamped and die the flower and leaves.

I decided to keep my card very clean and simple but pretty at the same time.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment