Friday, February 15, 2013

Love, Wedding, Anniversary!

Here is a card I made at my crafty play date.  I am getting better, I actually completed a card this time.  Normally I have to bring it home to finish off!!

 
I have used papers and digi stamp that I recently downloaded from Pink Petticoat which can be found HERE and HERE. 

 
I have added some glitter to the typewriter and left it very plain.

 
I have also added some paper flowers and some black pearls and some twine.

 
This card is for the challenge at Cupcake Craft.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely work and a great take on our sketch. Thanks for joining us at CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous, love the image and papers...thanks for joining us at Cupcake!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card...Great image...Just blog hopping...x

    ReplyDelete