Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pretty Palette Last Challenge

I have some very sad news, this will be the last My Time Made easy Pretty Palette Challenge. But please look on the website and blog for future releases of My Time Made Easy products which are always very exciting and stunning projects to make.

So here is the last colour challenge:



The colours are from the Wild Flowers paper pack which you can find HERE.

and here is my card:


I have used digital stamp set called Chase Your Dreams.  I have coloured the image using promarkers and added a few glossy accents.


I have finished my card with some ruffle edge ribbon, paper roses and a glittered star.

I love the colours of the papers as they are so fresh and just a little reminder that spring is just around the corner.

2 comments:

  1. Great use of the papers, Dawn. Your colouring is lovely on this image. Crafty hugs, Tracy

    ReplyDelete