Friday, August 8, 2014

Beautiful Beach Huts

I can't believe its the second week already as Guest designer for Daring Card Makers.

This weeks dare is Beautiful Beach Huts.  So this week Daring Card Makers would like to see one or more beach huts on your card or even a beach hut shaped card.

Here is my card:

 
I had the perfect set of papers and images all from Pink Petticoat, which can be found HERE.

 
I also used some kraft paper which I thought looked a bit like sand and of course some holiday bunting.
 
Don't forget to stop by the Design Teams Blogs for more lovely inspiration.
 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Dawn,
    I just thought that I would leave you a comment to say that I have recently started to follow your blog as I love your style!
    Keep up the fabulous work. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your bunting and beach hut. Lovely card x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely! The colours are beautiful and the bunting is the perfect finishing touch

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute Dawn. Lots of lovely detail and stunning design.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete