Friday, August 22, 2014

Parties/Festivals

Where has the summer gone?  Its a bit chilly today. 

This weeks dare over at Daring Cardmakers is all about parties and festivals.

I have made a couple of cards.  One with a birthday party theme and the other with a festival feel.


 
I have used papers and cupcake topper from Dovecraft called piece of cake.  I have also made a little pin wheel and added some party bunting.
 
 
For this card I have used papers from Papermania called Summer bloom.  The wellington boot stamp is also from the same collection.  I was thinking wellies and festivals equals mud.  I also included another pin wheel and more bunting with a little lady bird to remind us all that it is still summer.
 
 
The dies I have used are X Cut by Docrafts which can be found HERE.
 
Don't forget to stop by the Design Teams Blogs for more lovely inspiration.
 
 
 
 

2 comments: