Friday, October 21, 2016

Card With A Tag


 I have just had a lovely morning filled with crafty Christmas fun as I had a Stampin Up party and the lovely host brought the cookie cutter set for us to play with.  I will share the card on a later post and show you all the yummy products we used.

Today is Friday which means it's challenge time at Daring Cardmakers.
This weeks challenge is to add a tag to your cards.


I made my card a Christmas card.  I think tags and Christmas go together very well.
I cut out the tag shape and then used a snowflake stencil and inked it up using a clear ink pad.  I then added some white embossing powder and heated it.  After that I ran the tag through my big shot using a woodgrain embossing folder.


I then die cut the Noel using some gorgeous coloured glitter card.  I then added a little Christmas flower, some ribbon and a jingle bell.


I love this Christmas colour combination.  I then used the woodgrain embossing folder with a piece of kraft card and rubbed the clear ink over it, sprinkled some white embossing powder and heated it to create the background.

Don't forget to stop by the Design Team blogs to see how they used a tag.


No comments:

Post a Comment