Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Paper Sweeties Inspiration Challenge

The winter school holidays are on the go at the minute.  My daughter is into her second week so not much time to blog and craft.  I have found a little time to myself once the kids are in bed.  So I got out my craft supplies and I was inspired to make a card for the Paper Sweeties challenge.
 
 
I was inspired by the white panelling on the door and also the flowers, heart and the pretty plaid pattern.
 
I did post my card to the paper sweeties Facebook group first as I didn't have a chance to blog when I made it.


 
I used a retired stamp set from Paper Sweeties called make today beautiful.  I stamped the leaves and plant pot on to some green plaid paper and then used the rose stamp onto some pink card.  I used the stitched  dies from Stampin Up and mounted some of them with foam squares. 
 
I then cut out a little red heart from glitter paper using the sweet cut die set called Coffee, Yes Please and added it to the flower pot.
 
A sweet clean and simple card from me today.
 
xXx

1 comment:

  1. This is adorable, Dawn. I love how you put the flowers into the flower pot with our Make Today Beautiful set. SO sweet. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Paper Sweeties, and be sure to check out all the WONDERFUL new stamps, dies and embellishments available at Paper Sweeties store www.papersweeties.com We love to have you play along, and hope that you will pick up sweet new Paper Sweeeties products and join us again soon. Your creativity with Paper Sweeties stamps makes us happy, and we look forward to seeing more.
    Have a blessed week,
    Karen L
    Paper Sweeties DT

    ReplyDelete