Monday, March 13, 2017

March Elemental Inspiration

Hello All
 
I just wanted to share with you my card I made for the elemental inspiration challenge over at Daring Cardmakers from last week.
 
We were having a few internet problems at the time so I didn't manage to make my blog post.
 
I wanted to share my card with you as its such a lovely inspiration picture.
 
 
So the elements I picked were the colours, circles from the tables and I went with a house as it was a living room.
 
Remember you need to pick at least 3 elements when its the first Friday of the month.
 
 
I used the stitched circle dies and Home Sweet Home bundle all from Stampin up to create the house and background.
 
 
Dont forget to stop by the Daring Cardmakers blog to check out this weeks challenge which is called
 
Take the Rough with the Smooth
 


1 comment: