Thursday, March 16, 2017

News!!!

Hello everyone.

I have some exciting news to share.  I am now a Fiskarette.  I have joined the Fiskars Design Team for the next 3 months and I can't wait to show you some of their fabulous punches.

I am sharing a project today to get you ready for Easter.

I have made a sweet little Easter basket using the Butterfly Squeeze Punch.




I even made the chocolate to go in it but that didn't last long.


Here is a little template to help you.

I started with a 6"x 6" piece of designer paper.  I scored it at 2" and 4".  Then rotate the paper and score again so you have a grid pattern.  Fold these lines which are the dotted lines above.  Then cut diagonally on the lines which are solid.  You should now be left with little triangles.  Glue these triangles together to make your basket shape.

I then added a handle and decorated it with the little butterflies.  I cut three and glued them on top of each other to make them more 3d.

Check out the punch I used HERE.


xXx





1 comment:

  1. Congrats Dawn! I wasn't sure if it was you when I commented. Have lots of fun! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete