Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Fiskarettes Design Team

Hi all. 
 
Just popping by with my latest Design Team project for the Fiskarettes UK.
 
 
I have made a lovely fresh card using the In Bloom Squeeze punch to make the large daisies.
I took each punched flower and cut down the petals and inked the edges.  I then added a little pom pom to the centre which I coloured in orange ink.
 
I also used the daisy lever punch to make the tiny flowers and the feather squeeze punch to make the leaves.

 
For my background I used the Cloud Squeeze Punch.  I punched out one cloud and used it as a mask and inked around the edges to create the sky.
 
Here are a few step by step photos of how I created the flowers.
 
 
 

 
I hope you can stop by the Fiskarettes UK Facebook page for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.
 
Have a great day.
 
xXx
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment