Monday, December 24, 2018

Merry Christmas Makes - Wishing You A Very Happy Christmas

Its Christmas Eve.

We are so excited.  I am just stopping by with a final post using the Making Christmas Bright Bundle from Stampin' Up!

Merry Christmas Makes

I have several cards to share today.  I could go on creating with this beautiful set.

Don't forget to check out the Year End Closeout and grab this set while you can.

There are also lots of gorgeous craft goodies at discounted price also and you can find them HERE.


To make this card I also used Lovely As A Tree and stamped the fir tree at the top and bottom in pear pizzazz and garden green ink.

I then added a few of the Christmas light bulbs and finished with a greeting.



This card was also very easy to make and I just love the sentiment.

I stamped the star wreath in garden green and added a few of the stars.  I then finished with the sentiment in the middle which I heat embossed in gold.



My final card is very similar to the first card where I used lovely as a tree but I added a few gold heat embossed stars. 


Thanks for stopping by today and I would like to thank you for all your support.

I would also like to wish you a Very Happy Christmas and a fantastic 2019.

See you next year. 

 Don't forget there will be a lovely new catalogue coming in the New Year which begins 3rd January.

If you like what you have seen and wish to place an order please head over to the Stampin Up Website and when making your order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.



Products Used
















No comments:

Post a Comment