Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Simple Stamping

Good morning everyone.

I have a lovely simply stamped card to share today.

I have just one stamp set and 3 colours of ink.  This is a great card for a beginner stamper or if you like the clean and simple look.



I used the Snowflake Sentiments stamp set to create the card.

I started with a piece of white card stock and stamped the snowflake from the set onto the corners of the card using Balmy Blue and Smoky Slate ink.



I then stamped the greeting in the centre using black ink.  I then added a few sequins for a bit of Christmas bling.

And that's the card finished.


Quick and easy and just so pretty.

If you like what you have seen and wish to place an order please head over to the Stampin Up Website and when making your order please add me (Dawn Barwick), country (France), address (St Hernin) as your demonstrator.

Thanks for stopping by today.


Products Used








1 comment: