Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Tea Bag Pouch

Good morning all.

Today I am sharing a little tea bag thank you/hostess gift with you.

I saw the tutorial over at Pootles Papercraft.  I just changed the design slightly.

I used the new in colour called Pretty peacock for the actual pouch and I then decorated it with some pretty floral stamps from the Beautiful Bouquet set.



The pouch is a great size for any tea bag and I added a little bit of lace to keep it closed.


This was a super quick gift to make and will make great little gifts to give out at your next dinner party or even at a wedding.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used







No comments:

Post a Comment