Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Tent Gift Box

Hello everyone.

I have the second project to share with you today that the workshop group made last week.

I do love to make matching projects so this one coordinates with the no glue box.

What I love about Stampin' Up! and been a demonstrator is that we all share and inspire.  I was totally inspired by a project I found over at Pootles Papercraft.  

I decided to use the same design but use products from the Noble Peacock Suite.


I love the paper and it was great to use to wrap around the box which acts as the closure for the box.


I decorated the box with these beautiful peacock feathers which come in the Detailed Peacock set.


I then finished the box with the stamped greeting from the Royal Peacock stamp set.

Don't forget if you buy the stamp and die set as a bundle you will save 10%.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used







No comments:

Post a Comment