Monday, November 4, 2019

Merry Christmas Makes #9

Its November and Christmas is getting closer.

I wonder if my husband will moan if I start watching Christmas movies?  

Merry Christmas Makes

I have a tag project to share with you today.

I am always running low on tags at Christmas time but I now have a few made ready for the gift wrapping.

These are super simple to make and only require a few supplies

I have used the stitched rectangle for the base of the tag and I have cut two.  One for the design and the second to write your message on.

I have then cut a little piece of designer series paper for the bottom of the tag along with a stitched circle to reinforce when the hole is punched for the ribbon.

I then added a tree, punched out from a piece of the designer series paper and I finished with a greeting.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"


Products Used










No comments:

Post a Comment