Friday, December 20, 2019

Daring Cardmakers - Pretty Pastels

This is the last festive challenge from the team at Daring Cardmakers before the Christmas holidays.

I would just like to say have a very Merry Christmas and the team will see you again in the new year with lots more challenges and inspiration.

For this weeks challenge the team would like to see pastel colours used on your projects.  This time you can make anything crafty, it doesn't have to be a card.

When I saw the words pastels I knew I just had to use a rainbow of colours.

I have created a pastel rainbow of Christmas trees using the Perfectly Plaid Bundle from Stampin' Up!

I have also used cardstock from the Subtles Collection.

I have used so saffron, mint macaron, balmy blue, soft sea foam and blushing bride.

I stamped the background first using the tree stamp in smoky slate.  I then stamped and heat embossed the trees in gold and punched each one out using the pine tree punch.

I finished the card with a little sentiment across the centre.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers blog for more wonderful inspiration from the Design Team.

Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment