Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Sailing Home Christmas Tree

I am not sure if I should have saved this one for the Merry Christmas Makes series but as I haven't used a Christmas set for the tree I thought I would share it today.

As I come from a family of ex matelots I wanted to create a Christmas card inspired by our time in the Royal Navy which I am so super proud of.

This card is for my brother and I have made a tree from the anchor stamp from the Sailing Home set.

I stamped the tree using shaded spruce and lined the anchors up perfectly using the Stamparatus.

I then stamped the greeting using the label die from the Smooth Sailing set and the Perfectly Plaid stamp set.  

I then added a few stars in real red using the Making Christmas Bright stamp set.

Thanks for stopping by today.

If you wish to place an order just add me (Dawn Barwick) as your demonstrator.

Before you start shopping.
Click on the top of the screen "Find A Demonstrator".
Then "Find My Demonstrator"
Add my name in the box along with the country which is France.
Then click "Shop Now"

Products Used

Sailing Home Bundle









No comments:

Post a Comment