Friday, June 11, 2021

Daring Cardmakers - Flag Pole

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

This week our lovely host is Kathy who would like to see you inspired by another counties flag (not your own where you live).  You can use an element from the flag, the colours or the layout.

When I saw the flag from Norfolk Island I thought of Christmas straight away so I just had to create a Christmas card.

I have used the Pine Tree Punch punch and matching stamp set from Stampin Up called Perfectly Plaid.

I also added a flurry of snowflakes using the Snowflake Wishes stamp set and a greeting from the retired itty bitty Christmas to complete the card.

So thanks to this challenge I have now made a start on the huge task of Christmas card making.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a great weekend and happy crafting. 




1 comment:

  1. Love the soft colours here Dawn, such a pretty Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete