Friday, June 4, 2021

Daring Cardmakers - June Elemental Inspiration

 Hello everyone and happy Friday.

Its challenge time from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.  As its the first Friday of the month we have an element inspiration challenge for you.  Just select 3 elements from the image below and use them on your card.


The elements I have picked are rainbow colours, clouds and a row of wellies instead of flip flops.

To create my card I have used one of the new kits from Stampin Up called No Matter The Weather.

I have used the cloud stamp and added some rainbow coloured rain drops and a row of rainbow wellies to match.

I did added a little wink of stella to the boots and some shimmery crystal effects to the green pair as I wanted them to have the glossy shine like a pair of wellington boots.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a great weekend and happy crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment