Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Christmas in July - New Products

 Hello everyone.

I have finally received my festive pre order and I am so excited to share my first card.  I created a little video and posted it to You Tube to showcase what I had ordered from the Whimsy and Wonder suite.

CLICK HERE for video.

I am loving this suite and the non traditional Christmas colours.  I especially love the speciality designer series paper as the foiling is iridescent. 



I have created a card using some of the dies from the suite which come with different styles of tree.  You can then die cut the garland and ornaments separate.  I also used some of the gorgeous glitter paper which I received from the Sale A Bration products.

I am really excited about this years festive catalogue which will be available from the 3rd August.  Also sale a bration starts at the same time.  This means if you spend over 60 euros/£45 you get to select product for free from the sale a bration craft items.

Once the catalogue goes live I will post a link but in the mean time I will start to post the occasional festive project.

Happy Crafting.

If you wish to place an order please add me as your demonstrator by heading over to the Stampin' Up! website.

Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR
Click FIND A DEMONSTRATOR BY NAME
Add my full name DAWN BARWICK
Click SEARCH
Then select me at ST HERNIN, PENFRAT

You are now shopping with me
Or you can add me at the checkout before you pay for your order.


No comments:

Post a Comment