Friday, July 2, 2021

Daring Card Makers - July Elemental Inspiration

Good afternoon everyone.

Sorry I am a little late posting my card for the Daring Cardmakers.  The last few days have been very busy.  I had my first crafty get together since last March, I have one child that's finished for summer and life just got in the way.

Anyway this weeks challenge is an elemental inspiration challenge as its the first Friday of the month and Kathy is our host this week.  
Please remember to use 3 elements on your card from the fabulous image below.

I have used the lighthouse, anchor and boat.


I have used my favourite stamps and dies from Stampin Up called Sailing Home and the dies are called Smooth Sailing.


I wanted to create and ink blended background to look like the light was coming from the lighthouse.  So I masked off the areas I wanted to be yellow and began ink blending.

I love how its turned out and this one is a great masculine card.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a great weekend and happy crafting. 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment