Friday, November 5, 2021

Daring Cardmakers - Elemental Inspiration.

 Its Friday!!!

Happy start to the weekend to you all and a great time to have a go at this weeks challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

The team have this gorgeous elemental inspiration for you this week as its the first Friday of the month.

Just pick at least 3 elements to be featured on your card.


I tried to steer clear of Christmas on this one and it was so hard.  

For my card I used the colours, cup, a bit of foliage and woodgrain.


I have used one of my all time favourite sets called Nothing's Better Than to create the little cups.
I have also used another die set that I really love called Seasonal Swirls.  The die set comes with this gorgeous leave wreath which I have cut from 3 different colours of card stock.


I also added a little sentiment and stamped it onto the tag at the bottom of the card.  The tag dies are called Tailor Made Tags and they come in two different style of tags and 4 different sizes.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.


Have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment