Friday, November 19, 2021

Daring Cardmakers - Silver, aqua and a dash

 Hello its Friday and thank goodness the weekend is to follow.

Its challenge time from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.  We have another fun and festive theme for you.  This week we would like to see your aqua, silver and a dash of another colour projects.


I have made a little gift tag with a dash of red.  You can just see it.
I have use the tailor made tag dies to create the tag base.  I have then added some stamped snowflakes from the set called Snowflake Wishes and the trees are from the whimsy and wonders suite called Christmas Trees Dies.  I cut the trees from some foil card and added a little silver jingle bell.

I then finished with tag with some pretty blue and silver ribbon.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.


Have a lovely weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment