Friday, May 20, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - Home Comforts

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

I am the host of this weeks challenge and As I am an expat living in France there are a lots things I miss for example Cadbury chocolate, Yorkshire tea and oxo cubes.  

So I want you to make a card featuring something you would miss if you lived in another country, what reminds you of home, it might not even be food.  I still can't get use to seeing yellow post boxes and vans.

But top of my list is tea.  When I visit the UK I always make sure I stock up as I do like a strong cuppa.


I have used the Cup Of Tea Bundle to create my card and did a little bit of paper piecing.  I used the in colour glimmer paper and cut out several cups and popped the pieces back in.  It took a while but its just like doing a jigsaw.


Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.



No comments:

Post a Comment