Friday, May 6, 2022

Daring Cardmakers - May Elemental Inspiration

 Hello all and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Its the beginning of the month which means we have an elemental inspiration challenge for you.

Our lovely Joanne has selected the image below and asks that you use at least 3 elements on your card.



For my card I have picked the colours, tulips, ribbon and the glass pebbles.


I have used the Jar Of Flowers stamp set and matching punch.  I also used a jar dome that has now retired to create the shaker part and then I added some of the very pretty Effervescent Elements.


I also added a piece of gingham ribbon to the neck of the jar.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment