Monday, October 10, 2022

Merry Christmas Makes #1

 Hello everyone.

I am so pleased to be able to bring back my series of Christmas makes.  I started this series of festive makes back in 2019, where I showcase some of our fabulous seasonal products.

So, let's start with project number one.

Merry Christmas Makes

I had to start with one of my favourites which is shaker projects.  I have made a little snowman shaker tree decoration, isn't he cute?


I used the Snowman Magic Bundle to create the little snowman with is woolly hat and scarf.  
I have also used the For Everything Fancy Sequins.  These have got be one of the best sequins I have found for your shaker projects, I love them.  You get 3 tubs filled with all kinds of sequins and in 3 different colours of pink, blue and green.


I also used some of the prettiest vellum I have seen called Snowflake Speciality Vellum. You get several sheets of different designs; some have iridescent foiling, and some are flocked. I then finished the shaker with a little hanging cord using some Iridescent trim.

Thank you so much for popping by to see the first projects and please come back next week for project number 2.


No comments:

Post a Comment