Monday, October 24, 2022

Merry Christmas Makes #3

 Hello everyone and I hope you had a lovely weekend.

Merry Christmas Makes

I have a project to share today which uses some retired sale a bration items and a current stamp set.

  When I saw this die set with the little camper, I just had to have it. I have shared a card using just the die set which was back in the summer, but the set is also for Christmas.


I have used the Trees For Sale stamp set and the matching set of dies called Tree Lot from Sale A Bration.  If you were lucky enough to get them then they do make some fabulous festive projects.

I have just created a cute scene for the front of the card.  I also used some designer series paper called Celebrate Everything which is available as a hostess gift.  You can get this paper pack if your order is over £150 and you get a whopping 48 sheets at half the price.


This is one of my favourite sets as I have found that it also covers other occasions as I made a lovely card for my husband's birthday with it

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope to see you next week when I share project number 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment