Friday, February 24, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - Treat Yourself

 Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Nat is our lovely host this week and would like to see a treat on your card or something you have treated yourself to.


I created a card using the Brewed For You bundle.  We don't very often get to go the pub/bar so when we do its a treat.  As we live in the countryside one of us needs to drive so I always end up drinking coffee.  But its always so nice to be able to dress up a little and spend some time without the children.


I gave this card a more masculine feel which will be added to my birthday stash of cards.  

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.


1 comment:

  1. Fab card Dawn, I really hope you get to enjoy a treat of "amber nectar" (as my brother calls a well-deserved pint of beer) very soon! Surely it's time for someone else to be the designated driver. ;)

    ReplyDelete