Friday, March 3, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - March Elemental Inspiration

 

Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Miri is our lovely host this week and has picked this gorgeous group of images for the March Elemental Inspiration Challenge.

Remember you need to pick 3 elements from the picture to be featured on your card.


I have picked the tulips, a selection of the colours, a sentiment as the focal point and some squares.


I have used lots of different products on my card which unfortunately are now all retired from Stampin Up.  I used some gorgeous tulip paper and added some stamped tulips with a pretty little bee embellishment. 


I then created the sentiment from two different sets of stamps then I added the die cut letters.

As its now long until Mothers Day in England I thought this challenge was a great inspiration to make a card for my Mum In Law.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a lovely weekend.


2 comments:

  1. Lovely fresh spring feel to this Dawn, great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a pretty spring card! I love the floral paper and matching stamps, Dawn.

    ReplyDelete