Thursday, June 8, 2023

Box Frame Flowers

 Hello everyone.

I thought I would share a blog post before my children return from school and I have been sitting on this project for a while.  I think I did share it a while ago over on my Facebook page.  

As the weather is now more summery I thought it would be nice to post it here as its such a bright and cheerful project.  But as I type this we are now having a thunderstorm.

I have made this pretty box frame filled with lots of paper flowers.


Most of the flowers are made using Spellbinder dies but the small daisies were made using a Fiskars punch.

I do like to sit on evening and die cut lots of flowers then just sit and put them together.  Its lovely and relaxing.  You can put them away to use later on a card or do as I have and make some lovely home décor pieces.


The box frame was one I had in the house, I think it came from Hobby Craft a long time ago.  I do like to switch out my pictures and using these box frames is great for that as you don't have to worry about the project getting squashed.

Thanks for stopping by today.


No comments:

Post a Comment