Monday, June 19, 2023

Zesty Home Decor

 Hello everyone and I hope you had a lovely weekend.

I have realised that I have a collection of box frames as I keep buying them from our local Action store.  I love it in there as they also stock my favourite cleaning products by the brand Fabulosa.  I think I can officially call myself an Action fan.  So today I have another home décor piece to share with you, using one of the many box frames I have.

I have used the fun and zesty Sweet Citrus stamp set along with the matching die set.  You can also get the coordinating embossing folder to give the lemons loads of dimension. 


I have created a wreath to put inside the frame and added a die cut sentiment in the centre.


This actually hangs in my entrance hall way to welcome visitors and the summer months.


I also added some more foliage to the wreath using the Lighting The Way stamps and matching dies.

I  added a few table diamonds to the inside of the frame to add lots of sparkle and a few gems.

Thanks for stopping by today and have a great day.






2 comments:

  1. Beautiful home decor piece you created Dawn. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this wonderful framed wreath to welcome visitors.

    ReplyDelete