Friday, October 20, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - Alphabet Soup

Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Nat is our lovely host this week and would like you to use your alphabet dies or stamps on your project.  So your challenge is to create a sentiment on your card using those.

I have shared an older card that I had made but I didn't blogged about it. ( If I am honest time just escaped me this week)

I have used an alphabet die set from Spellbinders that I have had in my stash for ages.  This set has a block style font and is great for all cards of projects.


At the time when I made this card my son was wanting a video game themed party so I made his card with a fun sentiment.  I also die cut all the game controllers and made them as a background on the card.  I think they really pop on the black base.

If you saw last weeks post where I made an Nintendo Switch card you can tell that my son likes these themed birthdays so he has asked for another one this time around.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.

Have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment