Friday, October 13, 2023

Daring Cardmakers - Fun and Games

Hello everyone and welcome to the weekly challenge from the team at the Daring Cardmakers.

Our lovely host this week is Joanne who has chosen a theme about fun and games.  This could be an indoor game, like a board game or an outdoor game, perhaps football or ruby etc.. 

I don't own any type of game craft products so I decided to make a game console card and made an Nintendo switch.


I used what punches and dies I had in my stash to create the base card and all the different buttons.  I am going to keep this card for my sons birthday as he loves to play Minecraft on his.


I hope to make a few more gaming style party items so I need to get my thinking cap on for his birthday in a couple of months time.

Thanks for stopping by today and please head over to the Daring Cardmakers Blog for more lovely inspiration from the Design Team.


Have a great weekend.




2 comments:

  1. Great game themed card Dawn, love how you’ve done the clusters of control buttons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so clever to use what you have to create this game console. Love it!

    ReplyDelete