Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Crafty Play Date

I had a lovely day yesterday crafting with my friend, but yet again I didn't get any cards made.  I did have a play with my friends embossing folders and made the card up when I came home.

Its very hard to see as its white on white but I have used a happy birthday embossing folder and used my friends die's for the card shape.

I have then added pink, blue, lilac and ivory flowers with a pale green butterfly and a ribbon bow.

This card is for The Ribbon Reel Challenge #28 Spring Colours.


For the challenge you had to use DRY EMBOSSING plus
IVORY/WHITE, LILAC, PINK
and SOFT GREEN/TURQUOISE plus RIBBON


23 comments:

  1. Pretty card, I love the colour of those roses. Tinaxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Love the embossing, and the white on white.
    Thanks for joining us at TRR this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous love the roses embossing I love everthing. Caroline xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow super little card ... love the white on white and love the little flutterbyes ... well done ... thank you for taking part in my blog hop on the do-craft forum ... happy crafting and love sandy x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful card love the flowers sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card,very elegant

    have a great weekend
    Lorna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such an elegant card. I adore white on white and this is really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW this is STUNNING. Chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow! This card is absolutely stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. stunning card really beautiful
    carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a beautiful card, really stunning...love it. Have a great weekend...Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a lovely card white on white always looks so elegant x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love white on white and this looks great. Isn,t it fun playing with someones elses goodiesxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very elegant card love the white on white.Kaz.xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the tag card, its stunning xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card, well done.
    Maureen.........x

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a stunning card, happy blogging...Lorsx

    ReplyDelete
  18. beautiful fresh card x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ooh I love it! Happy leapblogging! Elaine-xxx-

    ReplyDelete
  20. Your card is so elegant and beautiful.
    Heike xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. they are so gorjuss, just stunning

    hugs
    judie xx

    ReplyDelete