Friday, May 11, 2012

TSTR Week#113 - 'As pretty as a {Pitcher}

Its another fun and fabulous week over at The Shabby Tea Room. This weeks theme is Pretty as a {pitcher} and to include a rose and be inspired by colours in the photo below.

Here is my entry.


The Shabby Girls featured teapots in their cards so I thought why not make my card a teapot.  The backing papers are from Prima Natures Garden and I have cut the little butterfly from one of the papers and added some crackle accents to its markings.

The little cream roses I bought this week and were only 2€ and you got loads of little bouquets, so I pulled them apart to use.  I have then used Spellbinders rose creation die, added a organza flower and I have added some of the backing papers to it, to make the flower look fuller and a bit darker.



11 comments: