Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Happy New Home

Just a little card to share.

My Husbands cousin and partner have just bought their first house together so here is the card I have made to congratulate them.

I have used a digi stamp from Pink Petticoat and I have coloured the image with promarkers.  The papers are also from Pink Petticoat and the die cut scalloped circle is from Spellbinders.  I have then used ribbon to finish off the bunting and added some coloured flowers using Spellbinders Rose Creation die.

I am entering this card into The Ribbon Reel Challenge.  The challenge is to create a card /project using the COLOURS from the inspiration photo below (CORAL, BRIGHT/CHARTREUSE GREEN & BLUE) plus use a DIE CUT/PUNCH plus RIBBON & FLOWERS!



7 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Lovely take on our challenge, and those little roses are gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card, Dawn! Love this house with the flowers and the banners! I'm sure that the owners of the new house will be happy to get your beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card, love the little house and bunting. Thanks for sharing with us at The Ribbon Reel this week! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, that's such a lovely New Home card - I'm sure it will be much appreciated too. Thanks so much for joining us at The Ribbon Reel this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Dawn. This is a wonderful card. Cute image and I have a soft spot for bunting. Have a wonderful weekend. Oh and please could you contact me at: cupcakechallenge@googlemail.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really like your take on a new home card, really like how you have used leaves as a background with the trees in the image.

    ReplyDelete