Monday, May 27, 2013

For The Boys

Its challenge time at Cupcake Craft Challenges and I had to give this one a go as its for the boys.  I recently purchased Big Fella from Pink Petticoat as it was less than half price and thought I would have a play.

Here is what I made:


The collection comes complete with papers, digi stamps and sentiments, perfect!

Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine.  I am hoping to get the dreaded ironing pile tackled then I am going for a practice on my scooter.  Its so funny seeing me riding this thing when they are mostly for teenagers.  But my husband thought it would teach me some road sense before I sit my driving test.

 
Please excuse my appearance and my very fetching slippers.  I am fully equipped to ride it with a helmet etc and its for Mummy only!!  My daughter just wanted to sit on it and pose with me.

3 comments:

  1. First of all... i love your slippers!!! =) What a gorgeous card! Love the cute images and the Bright papers! Thanks for joining my challenge over at Cupcake Craft Challenge! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card - love the layers! Cute slippers, too and a darling photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete