Friday, May 31, 2013

Simply Stunning Gifts - My Time Made Easy

Its Time for a new release at My Time Made Easy and I would like to introduce you to the new tapered off template.

You can have so much fun with this template as you can make it into a 3 dimensional house by adding doors and windows.  Or do what I have done and just use some beautiful pattern paper and ribbon.

I have made mine into a cupcake decorating gift set as its such a great size.

The template measures:
6 Inches tall
6 Inches wide
3 1/8 Inches deep

Price - $3.99

Available in PDF, SVG, DXF, WPC

 
I have used papers called Minty Chocolate, the cupcake stand is from the stamp set called Sweet Treats, the sentiment is from Well Preserved and the frame is from Spring In Bloom.
 
I have then added my own wooden spoon embelsihment.
 
I have also created a card to match:
 

 
Here is the gift set
 
 
Please don't forget to check out what the other design team members have created.
 
 
Also check out the Gallery at My Time Made Easy for more inspiration using other products available in the shop.
 
 
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Your little sweet shop set is so cute! Love the cupcake banner. Hugs, Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it is super cute! Hugs
    Karien

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this as a cupcake decorating kit! mmmm cupcakes...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun set - great packaging idea!

    ReplyDelete