Monday, May 6, 2013

Such a beautiful day!!

The sun is really shining here today and what a great party we had in the garden yesterday to celebrate my daughters 4th birthday with her little school friends.

We went to England for a little holiday and celebrated her actual birthday then but thought it would be nice to have her friends and their mums over to play and have some cake.

I will post some photos later.

But today I have created a card and little box with some papers that I have already used on several posts but I love them so much.


The papers are from Dovecraft called cupcake boutique and so is the little chipboard tea cup.
 
The stamped image is from Kanban which I have paper pieced and coloured with promarkers.  Finally the little flag sentiment is from Pink Petticoat called Sweet Sundaes which I am afraid is no longer available but they have other gorgeous sentiments available to download.
 


Also I have made a little cupcake gift box to match:


The template is from My Time Made Easy called Lil Cupcake.  I have used the same papers but have added a chipboard teapot, some bunting and a organza flower.


Its makes such a cute set.


Enjoy!!!
 

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous cards Dawn!! Love the beautiful designs and the embellishments are fantastic

    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete